Title

Easter Egg Treasure Hunt

You can win a 3-night trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, plus $500 spending cash if you find the hidden egg. Look for clues hidden daily in Classifieds. Clues will not be given online, but we will keep you up to date as to whether the egg is still hiding.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

THE EGG HAS BEEN FOUND!

We repeat, THE EGG HAS BEEN FOUND!

More details soon in an upcoming issue of The Herald-Dispatch.

Thanks to Travel Doctors and JondaKnows for sponsoring this year's contest!

8 comments:

Jayna Karr said...

CONGRATS!!!! We've been looking ALL DAY in Kenova!!! My family LOVES doing this!!!!! Maybe a little TOO MUCH!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I’m assuming at Virginia Point park?

Anonymous said...

I’m assuming at Virginia point park?

James H said...

Congratulations. I’m really curious to find out where it was hidden.

James H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I still think the egg might have been found around the train truss. That is where I was looking for 2 days now at least I hope I was in the right place!!! lol. Congrats to the lucky winner!!!

C.R. said...

I think it was in Town Square. The only place I didn't look. The old Kenova station was beside of there years ago.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to post in the paper that it has been found for all the people that only do the paper and dont blog. There was another clue posted today and people that dont blog are out still looking.