Follow the clues to the hidden egg to win $1,000 cash. First person who finds it wins!
Clues are available in the newspaper only. Save your clues!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
• Up to 21 consecutive clues will be published, one per day, beginning on Sunday, March 27, 2017.
• Each clue will appear daily in random classifications in The Herald-Dispatch classified section.
• The last clue will be published on April 15, 2017, and the contest ends at noon April 19, 2017.
• If the prize is not claimed by noon April 19, 2017, The Herald-Dispatch will donate the prize to a local charity.
• Employees of The Herald-Dispatch, HD Media, LLC, or Bojangles, contractors and their immediate families are not eligible.
• The prize can be claimed by bringing the egg and the coupon inside to the Circulation Department of The Herald-Dispatch during normal business hours, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The prize will be received within 14 days.
• As a condition of receiving the prize, the winner will permit the publication of his or her name and photograph in The Herald-Dispatch without further compensation.
• No purchase necessary to win.
• No phone calls, please.
• We will re-run all the clues on April 18 if not found.
GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!